Wellness Within is the ultimate expression of balance, emotionally, physically, spiritually. I feel passionate about helping my clients to achieve a balance of wellness. By using kinesiology as my healing modality I aim to bring about all aspects of wellness to your life.
Everything begins with awareness.
The awareness created during a Kinesiology session helps us to create change. Kinesiology can be transformational for physical, structural and dietary issues, emotional challenges, traumatic and relational difficulties. By bringing awareness to the body, my clients learn how to cultivate good health and wellness.
Here are some of the health issues I frequently work with
- Tiredness and feeling burnt out, stress and adrenal fatigue
- Anxiety depression and addictions
- Neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain
- Candida, thrush, urinary tract problems
- Constipation, IBS, digestive issues, food intolerances
- Emotional Trauma, shock, and fear
- Hormonal symptoms, menopause, infertility
- Insomnia, waking early
- Low immune system, frequent colds
- Frequent tension headaches
- Skin problems, acne, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, rosacea
- Parasitical, bacterial and viral
Your body will have the answer; I can access it through muscle testing, then address any issues or problems that arise in priority order. You and your body will then do the work, to bring you back to good health and balance. Kinesiology is for everyone, and it can help everyone, my clients range from children, teenagers, adults and the elderly.
What to expect from a kinesiology session
A kinesiology balance is a relaxing and peaceful process. It is performed fully clothed and is non-invasive. After a consultation, I will begin balancing your body through systematic kinesiology. Your treatment will be very informative, as there is a lot of information that can be detected through muscle testing. I aim to get to the cause of any problems that you present with.
I rebalance your body in a biodynamic way (working with the whole of you) using a variety of techniques from Eastern and Western medicine such as; lymphatic massage, acupressure, meridian tracing, and energy work.
I use mindful body-based techniques to bring embodied harmony to emotional issues.
Once the natural state of balance – or homeostasis – is achieved, the body will begin to function as it is meant to and start to heal itself. As a result, you will experience improved health and wellbeing.
At the end of your session, you will be given a treatment plan or suggestions that can assist you in empowering yourself and regain control of your health which is designed specifically for you.
How will I feel after a kinesiology session?
The response is different for each client, but you can expect to feel a sense of calmness, clarity and overall balance and wellbeing after your session.
Occasionally you may feel more emotional for a few days. With all energy work, it is a priority to drink plenty of water and schedule some quiet time into your diary. It will give you time to reflect on and connect with the new awareness that has been created during your Kinesiology session.
What I would love for you after a kinesiology session:
- To manage anxiety and stress in your own unique way
- To enjoy meaningful relationships beginning with yourself
- To incorporate the practical dietary changes your body requires
- For health issues to dissipate and return to full health
- To create change in a gentle, kind and loving manner
- To enjoy the freedom from aches and pains
- To enjoy a feeling of internal space, having been created through kinesiology
- To leave your past behind and focus on the present
- To live your life with more awareness and authenticity
- To enjoy balance and wellbeing in your life
- Feel calmer, control and clarity
- To become embodied, you will feel emotionally and physically connected
- To connect to your unique source, its different for everyone
- To do your homework, It can be fun!
- and enjoy the journey
To make an appointment, you can call me on 01225 892084 or 07809 504441
Clinic address; Whitehart Cottage, Sheepfair Lane, Marshfield, South Gloucestershire.